We provide immediate access to a financial guidance via our representatives by phone Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm (EST).
Our Financial Balances representatives can answer a wide variety of financial and credit related questions and send you educational materials on your areas of interest.
They can also set up and recommend our other services and specialists to guide you in the right direction so that you can start acheiving your financial goals.
Calls to our advisors can last anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your question and the amount of information you are looking for, unlimited calls are included with our standard membership.
Call us at 586-649-2150 and describe your concern to one of our representatives today.
Common types of questions we answer every day
- How much mortgage would I qualify for?
- Does it make sense to buy a home or rent?
- How can I design a realistic budget to achieve my financial goals?
- I just got notice that my wages will be garnished. What can I do?
- What are my options for getting out of debt?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- How can I remove inaccurate information from my credit report?
- I want to buy a home in the next few years. How can I prepare for that?
- I am getting a divorce. Who is responsible for bills and how will this affect my credit?
- How do i set up a Trust?
- Will Social security be enough for my retirement?