The 6 important questions you should know.
Social Security provides the income stability that many retirees are looking for in retirement. Because of the complexity, there are many important individual decisions that need to be made to choose the best option for you. We have put together an informative brochure that helps you answer the following questions:
- What is your Social Security amount?
- When is the best time to start taking your Social Security Benefit?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Is there an impact of earning additional income when you are receiving your benefit?
- How much tax are you paying on your Social Security?
- Are you concerned about the amount of retirement income you will be receiving?
Contact us today for your Social Security Maximization Planning session available to members only.
Members receive a planning session along with a copy of the Social Security Maximization report. Without it, you may never know how much of your Social Security benefit you are missing out on.